You are here

Home » Frequently Asked Questions

How do I enroll as a panelist?

You can enroll directly in the Enrolment Form under the “Enrol with us” tab.

Alternatively, you can send a request for a soft copy of the enrolment form, fill it up and fax it back to us at +65 64911269.

You can also fill out the enrolment form at our office at Ngee Ann City Tower B #23-01. For enquiries, you may call us at (65) 68366332 from Mondays to Fridays during office hours.